Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions regulate commercial transactions between LAGOFRA, a company located at Rua do Complexo Industrial Monte das Devesas, 36, 4595-069 Seroa – Porto – Portugal, VAT PT507 695 887, and costumer/reseller and apply to all traded items.
Terms and Conditions
LAGOFRA sales are established by the following Terms and Conditions. When placing an order, the costumer/reseller:
- Accepts that have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions;
- Declares to be at least 18 years old and/or legal age in the jurisdiction of their residence area and the legal possibility of using their own payment means;
- Will not make fraudulent use of any product, contrary to law or good customs;
- Accepts that it is Portuguese legislation that governs any conflict with the reseller, despite the contrary provision in the community directive or in the international treaty.
Copyright and Trademark
Daily Day Studios, Lda. is the owner of the website www.lagofra.com and its content. This includes documentation, images, symbols, design, music, software, codes and formatting scripts. The content on the LAGOFRA website is protected by copyright.
Reproduction, modification, transmission, republication and/or redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of LAGOFRA. LAGOFRA does not allow the use of the website or brand content for any purpose other than that described above.
LAGOFRA publishes information on its website to provide the best service to users and permanently updates that information. However, LAGOFRA declines all responsibility for any technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors.
LAGOFRA does not offer any guarantee that the information published on its own website is in compliance with the laws of the user’s jurisdiction, with the exception of the Portuguese territory. Access to such content is expressly prohibited in places where the related content is illegal. Users who choose to enter this website from these locations, choose to do so at their own risk and are solely responsible for respecting local laws.
The LAGOFRA website is a protected website, in accordance with international Internet standards, which, if used correctly, can have the security of not finding viruses. However, LAGOFRA declines any responsibility for any problems, damages, or viruses.
LAGOFRA reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions held in this legal notice and the product prices, when necessary, without prior notice.
The customer/reseller and LAGOFRA agree to submit exclusively to the competent court of Porto, in Portugal, for any questions, despite the contrary imperative provision of Portuguese legislation, European Community directive or International Treaty.
All articles on the LAGOFRA website are described as accurately as possible. However, users should carefully read the descriptions of the articles and, if there is any doubt, they should contact LAGOFRA, by email email@example.com.
Due to your computer’s color settings, browser software or computer system, the colors of products displayed in photos on the LAGOFRA website may differ from actual colors. LAGOFRA cannot be held responsible for such differences.
Resellers Credit Conditions and Payment Terms
- Invoices will be paid by bank transfer or according to previously agreed commercial conditions;
- Any financial discounts granted and assigned to an invoice will lose their effect if the payment dates are exceeded. In case of recurrence, the financial and/or commercial discounts previously granted to the reseller may be withdrawn;
- The granting of credit to a reseller depends on the approval of LAGOFRA’s management. For the evaluation of the opportunity and credit conditions, the reseller will be asked to send necessary information;
- Resellers are subject to a credit limit determined by the company, depending on several factors, such as the company’s history, bank information, commercial information, etc.;
- Commercial discounts may be attributed to resellers, based on sales volume assumptions, payment terms or others. If they are not respected, the assigned discounts may be withdraw;
- Credit supplies will be suspended on resellers who have become overdue for more than 60 days and/or whose previous payment methods have not been well received.
Out of Stock Items
LAGOFRA reserves the right to inform the user, within 72 hours after approval of the order, about the unavailability of any item.
After informing the user about the unavailability, the contract will be considered as automatically terminated, for an unavailable item. The cost of the unavailable item will be deducted.